Du Vrangr Gata
Du Vrangr Gata
Du Vrangr Gata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Du Vrangr Gata

The Wandering Path

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Dynmap  Website  

Nether Hub ready for business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadZach21

Nether Hub ready for business Empty
PostSubject: Nether Hub ready for business   Nether Hub ready for business EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 pm

You can now construct your own pathway to the nether hub for easier travel. as you may or may not know, the nether world travel to real world travel ratio is 1:8. This means you can travel 8 blocks in the real world if you only travel one block in the nether. connect your nether portal via minecart rails to this nether hub if you want easier access to everyones bases. The nether hub is just a large room where everyones railways come together, those railways go to their nether portals, which go to their bases. now you dont have to travel 1000 blocks to get to Fals city. to get to this nether hub, you just have to travel along that walkwway in the nether that leads to fals city. You will come upon a large room with one railway already constructed (madzach's). Just remember that there will probably be a lot of other people making their own pathways so please keep it narrow like mine, and its probably a good idea to keep it as direct as you can and not all over the place. its also probably a good idea to make it a tunnel to prevent ghast attacks. Its easier to start making your pathway starting at the nether hub and working towards your portal. Use the sides WITHOUT torches. this will allow expansion opportunities if more people decide to make one, we can simply push the walls back to make room for more pathways. If you would like an example of how to make yours, you can look at mine. its pretty plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
JohnDSi

JohnDSi

PostSubject: Re: Nether Hub ready for business   Nether Hub ready for business EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Quick question Can we have it at a safe layer like down below the lava or layer 119? Also I will build mine (Soon)
Back to top Go down
MadZach21

PostSubject: Re: Nether Hub ready for business   Nether Hub ready for business EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 am

JohnDSi wrote:
Quick question Can we have it at a safe layer like down below the lava or layer 119? Also I will build mine (Soon)

the nether hub is at like layer 52. This works out because some portals are at layer 7 and i think yours is at 119. basically you just need to make sure your path is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nether Hub ready for business   Nether Hub ready for business Empty

Back to top Go down

Nether Hub ready for business
Page 1 of 1