Du Vrangr Gata
Du Vrangr Gata
Du Vrangr Gata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Du Vrangr Gata

The Wandering Path

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Dynmap  Website  

What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?

Go down 
+2
Kadabra
Borse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Borse

Borse

What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? Empty
PostSubject: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Post what you currently like to listen to while playing Minecraft, whether it be the game music, your favorite music artists or just the voices in your head...
Back to top Go down
Kadabra

Kadabra

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Hmm I listen to all sorts of things while I play minecraft, but when I play in Skyblock (especially when I'm farming some cobble), I like to listen to Daft Punk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snuffmotionpictures.deviantart.com/
zelthas

zelthas

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I listen to the Preston and Steve show.

http://www.wmmr.com/shows/preston-and-steve/media/

They're the #1 morning radio show in Philadelphia and pretty high/recommended in the comedy section of Itunes podcasts. They are hilarious and awesome.

Preston is the captain of the ship, he runs the show. Steve is a comedian whose improv skills are among the best. Kathy does the traffic and chimes in when something interests her. Casey is the producer and makes a fool of himself all the time. Nick handles the website and makes strange sounds unintentionally. Marisa is the behind the scenes producer that makes sure the interns do their job.

Preston and Steve themselves have been working together for almost 18 years and the chemistry is amazing. They don't mention it much anymore but they ask anyone skeptical of their show to just listen every day for one week, and then you'll know if you like them or not.

I listen religiously through Podcasts.
Back to top Go down
Justin19988991

Justin19988991

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 am

i just listen to the voices in my head
Back to top Go down
Linchiko

Linchiko

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Usually my playlist or just online radio
Back to top Go down
http://www.anook.com/linchiko
skullzx7

skullzx7

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Its always fun to listen to diggy diggy hole or Minecraft Style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?   What do you listen to while playing Minecraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you listen to while playing Minecraft?
Page 1 of 1